Introvert friendly social media strategy & content.hey! want to use instagram / linkedin to get your dream clients without draining your time & energy?
Do you feel overwhelmed by all of the constant changes and have no idea where to start or how to apply them to YOUR business?
Do you waste valuable time trying to create a consistent flow of lead generating content?
Would you like someone to tell you exactly what you need to do (and what you don’t have to) for YOUR business?
If you answered “yes!” to any of the above then don’t worry I’ve got you.
I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that a good social media presence is no longer an option, but a requirement for any type of business nowadays.
It’s my job to help you do it right.
Get clients with an introvert-friendly Instagram / LinkedIn strategy that helps you show up effortlessly with content that oozes personality
Less overwhelm, more confidence.
I get it, as a solopreneur, business owner or designated marketer, you’re spinning a lot of plates to ensure your business runs smoothly.
For one reason or another, your Instagram or LinkedIn activity keeps dropping to the bottom of the to-do list or isn’t given the attention it needs to get real, tangible results.
You’ve read all the blogs, downloaded all the cheat sheets and gone on various workshops with good intention. How much of this knowledge is actually put into practice? (be honest!) From experience, this usually leads to information overwhelm and not knowing where to start…so you don’t!
This is where I come in.
I can help you build a strategy that’s tailored to YOUR business goals and help you generate a consistent flow of content ideas which are aligned with YOUR tone of voice, values and goals.
You don’t need to know everything (that’s my job), just the tools and strategies to attract your ideal clients so you can have a conversation with you.
It really is simple when you know-how.
Why do I like social media so much,
even as an Introvert?
This is a question I get asked a lot! Here’s why:
1. You choose where to hang out (make sure it’s where your ideal clients are too!)
2. You can connect with sooo many people from the comfort of your own home.
3. It’s easy to build a community of people who share the same interests and traits (hello deep convos).
4. We’re really good listeners and observers, which makes social media an amazing place for market research and creating content that resonates!
5. You actually get time to think about what you want to say, rather than having to think of something on the spot (like you would IRL), so your content is much more considered and meaningful.
6. You save time and energy by batch-creating and scheduling, so you can show up for your audience, even during an afternoon nap.
7. You can take people into your DMs and build relationships by having one-to-one conversations with them.
I hope this encourages you to see your profile as a cozy little gathering with your perfect people.
It’s actually a fun place to be when you use it with intention and purpose.