I’m guessing you’re here for one of two reasons:
You’re a biz owner, who embraces your introverted superpowers and knows your people hang out on Instagram/LinkedIn, but your audience isn’t turning into clients.
• You’re winging it.
• You don’t have any type of plan.
• You post content on the fly.
• You want to use your Instagram/LinkedIn profile more strategically, intentionally, and with purpose, so it doesn’t feel like a time and energy suck.
• You feel like you have to portray an extroverted version of yourself to turn followers into clients.
• You can’t see how your quietly confident self can cut through this noise (it can).
• The thought of dancing around on Reels or leaving tiny bits of “small talk” under your ideal client’s posts makes you cringe.
Whichever one you are, welcome.
As soon as I embraced my introverted traits, I started attracting followers and clients who were really aligned with me as a person and my message. I’m here to help you do the same.